July 05, 2013

One Year Blog-aversary!

So, today is my one year anniversary of my first blog post!  Wow!  I started this blog on a whim and I can hardly believe its been a year already.  It has been a wonderful year in blog land.  I've discovered some amazing blogs and super talented people!  I've made some great blogland friends.  I got to be a part of my first design team (Red Carpet Studio.  Thanks Ashley!) and have guest designed a couple of times for other blogs.  I had luck with some challenges and won a Top 20 spot in the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol competition.  And as exciting as all that was, I'm still super excited when I see I've gained a new follower!  I'm just so amazed that you all enjoy reading what I've been up to.   But I've realized that I've been a bit remiss in my appreciation of you all.  From now on, at the end of the month, I will be making sure to welcome any new followers I get.  For those of you who are following me now...

Greetings By Chera
Therese
Tenia Nelson
Amanda Coleman
desmarsol
Ida
jillandstu (sorry, couldn't find a link)
Made Especially For You
Darnell Knauss
Kristen (sorry, couldn't find a link)
Chas
rsp547 (sorry, couldn't find a link)
Sandra
fun stamping
Sonia Kertznus
Paula
Marianne Barkman (sorry, couldn't find a link)
Barb Murphy
Ardyth Percy-Robb
Pam (sorry, couldn't find a link) A special thanks to you for being my first follower!
Irene Watson (sorry, couldn't find a link)

And those of you following by Bloglovin (sorry, I don't know who you are as it doesn't tell me)

Thank You!!
You choosing to follow me means a lot to me.

So, to celebrate and show my appreciation I'm doing my first giveaway!  If you'd like to be eligible all you need to do is comment below and be a follower.  (In your comment please mention how you are following me). At the end of the month I'll draw a name.  :-)  Here's a picture of the giveaway I'm offering.


Dear Lizzy Neapolitan phrase garland
Dear Lizzy Neapolitan letter stickers
Inkadinkado daisy frame cling stamp
Making Memories glitter bling frame
Studio 18 rhinestones
Jolee's Boutique beach dimensional stickers


So, thank you all again for joining me in my first year blogging journey.  Hopefully, the next year will be just as fabulous!!


Kim


14 comments:

  1. Congrats on your one-year milestone, Kim! You sure have achieved a lot in one short year in blog land! This is a perfect place to showcase your talent! I am happy to follow you and your success!(please leave me out of the draw for prize). It's been so awesome to know more about you and your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first year blogging, Kim! May you will have more fun in the years ahead. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. forgot to mention that I AM A NEW FOLLOWER :D

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Kim and all the best for a crafty blogarific 2nd year! Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your Blog-aversary, Kim! What an exciting year! Here's to hope more great projects from you and more exciting news coming your way! Yay! (please leave me out of the drawing too!) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Kim! I'm going to follow you now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, congratulations on your anniversary! Thanks for letting us in on the celebration. I always enjoy your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your one year blogaversary. The reason you couldn't find a link is because I don't have a craft blog, but I get your posts in my inbox! Way to go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Kim! I am now following you via Bloglovin'. Congrats on your one year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Kim! It's been a pleasure following you and watching how well you have done this past year!! May you have many, many more years inspiring us all! Mwah! Darnell

    P.S. No thank you on the generous giveaway celebration. As you know, I have too much NBUS already and I'd be a pig to take in more!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats,Kim! I know I have visited your blog before and thought I was already a follower. Today I made sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogversary! Happy to be following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim, your creations are so inspiring and always flawlessly executed. I'm happy to follow such a talented designer! Please don't put my name in for the drawing...I have so much schtuff already lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Kim on your blogaversary! I love looking at your creations - always worthwhile to visit your blog! Please don't put me in your drawing, as it is I have too much stuff already....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!