May 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Sandie!

Today a bunch of us here in blogland are celebrating the birthday of the talented and super nice Sandie of London Days!  Happy Birthday!  She's on quite a few design teams and makes just wonderful CAS cards.  Sandie, I hope you have a fabulous birthday and get lots of crafty goodies!  I'm looking forward to working with you on the Inkspirational DT too.  I've made a card for you today featuring that jumbo peony I so love.  Here it is...


I stamped it three times in three different colours (SU!- sage shadow, mellow moss and ballet blue). I lightly misted the stamp with water after inking it up to get a bit of a softer look.  Then I stamped my sentiment (Inkadinkado).  I layered it on a kraft base and added a lace border sticker.  Hope you like it, Sandie!

If you visit Nonni at Korttikarkuri-Runaway Cardsyou'll find the link up for everyone who has made cards for Sandie and feel free to join in if you want to!

I'm going to link this up to Seize the Birthday challenge where it's always a birthday card and there is optional extra toppings of flowers.

Once again, I wish you all the best on your special day!  Thanks everyone for stopping by!  :-)

11 comments:

  1. I love it Kim and am so touched you joined my surprise party. I am looking forward to being on Ink with you too, it is a fun team xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at using those big stamps - another beauty from you, Kim! Have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/16/2014

    Wow...love that stamp, makes for a beautiful card. I am sure Sandie will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous :) love ur CAS design

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rock with the jumbo peony, Kim - and what a charming, oh-so-pretty card for Sandie! The colours you've selected, paired with the kraft base and lacy edge...gorgeous!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous multi-coloured stamping and I love the border.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow lovely stamping for Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5/17/2014

    Beautiful design on this card Kim! I like the soft look that a little spritz of water can add to the flowers.
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems like this came together quickly....I on the other hand wouldn't be so lucky! Very impressed with this card Kim....glad you played along with us over at Seize the Birthday...hope to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, CAS with an edge of flamboyance. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job stamping the images with those pretty colors. Love the soft look. Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!