August 31, 2016

STAMPlorations Color Blooms Blog Hop and Linky Party

Hey everyone!  Over at STAMPlorations we are having a blog hop showing you how we used our coloring pages from Shery's new coloring book, Color Blooms, in our projects.  There's loads of inspiration and a Linky party too.  Plus, prizes!


I decided to finish coloring the sunflower page I had started a while ago and use it on a card.  Take a look....

So, once I finished coloring my page with my Spectrum Noir markers I cut a strip out.  I attached a piece of black and white houndstooth washi tape to my white card base and then attached my coloring page strip.  Lastly, I stamped my sentiment (Bloom Happy set).

I hope you will join in on all the fun.  Make sure to visit the other STAMPlorations girls blogs too. There's a link-up too where you can share your projects.  There's also some great prizes to be won.  Here's some of the details:

What you need to do:
- leave comments on the STAMP blog and on designers’ blogs
- participate in the linky party by downloading the Color Blooms page sampler, creating a project out of it, and then linking it up.
- like, comment, and tag a friend on our Facebook page post.

Prizes:

- ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from our Facebook page will win a $10 gift certificate for herself and a $10 gift certificate for one friend she tags in her comment
- ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMP blog and designers' blogs will win a $10 gift certificate
- ONE (1) participant randomly drawn from the linky party entries will win a copy of Color Blooms and a $15 gift certificate

Can't wait to see what you all make! Thanks so much for visiting and enjoy the hop!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

32 comments:

  1. Love how you colored the sunflower. That washi tape was a perfect embellishment. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this strip of colored beauty, with so much preserved white space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH, Sunflower love right here! Fab card and I love the addition of the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this card! Bold, artsy, and perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Kim. Just love your different use of the same page, I guess, as I did. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty, Kim. Lovely coloring and perfect sentiment. I really like the strip of washi too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a big fan of your coloring, so this is another awesomely colored creation from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sunflowers, Kim! Stunning colouring. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this! Would also make a stunning art journal cover (or cover for anything!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim, that is one gorgeous card with the colored page! Love it! Thank You for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like how you used the strips to make
    the design. Adding the sentiment
    on the side was a great idea.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Kim!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great minds Kim. Great colouring as always and I love the houndstooth strip, it makes the card IHO. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Coloring is fabulous - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card ,loved the design a lot and of course the coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my this is so pretty!! I think these sunflowers have got to me my favorite by far!! Love how you've used it here! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful sunflower card, love the color and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautifully colored sunflowers and background with your markers. Love your strip of washi tape and sentiment. TFS Kim. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the sunflowers! Super idea, clean & simple but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a lovely card. The sunflowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card! I like your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kim your card looks stunning with just the strip of gorgeous sunflowers on the white card - fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful card and coloring.
    Great use of the coloring page.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this card. My first glance I thought it was a journal and then I noticed the houndstooth washi tape. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. That's a lovely card! It is so vibrant with color yet so clean and simple))) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful coloring of these lovely sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  29. beautiful! i love the clever crop!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the concept - I can picture the whole card being filled :)

    Love it if you would come and see what I did for the hop https://vanillahevn.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/stamplorations-love.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!