Hey Everyone! It's Day 2 of STAMPloration's CUTplorations Christmas Release!
Today we are featuring the new stamp set called Warm Hands, Warm Hearts and the co-ordinating dies. This set is so awesome. I love the images and the sentiments are fantastic. This is what I came up with....
I stamped the stocking and coloured it with my Spectrum Noir markers. Then I cut out a small portion at the top of the stocking so it would look like the gift and candy cane are inside. I glued the candy cane to the gift then glued them to my card base. I attached my stocking with some foam tape. I stamped the sentiment in black. It is very CAS but I love how it turned out. I can't wait to play with the other stamps in this set.
There are lots of prizes to be won and a linky party too. Here are the details:
- THREE (3) commenters randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMP blog and designers' blogs (Days 1 to 3 posts) wins a $10 gift certificate to the shop
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from the flash diecut linky party wins her choice of any 3 holiday-themed word dies
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from the flash diecut linky party wins her choice of stamp set & coordinating dies (Christmas Reindeer or Warm Hands, Warm Hearts)
Flash Die-cut Linky Party:
The flash diecut linky party starts September 14 and ends on September 20. Anyone can link up to 3 new projects featuring diecuts (any brand).
I do hope you'll join in one the fun! And definitely check out what the rest of the team made! You'll find links to all our projects here.
Other notes: Just for our blog followers and CUTplorations Christmas release week blog hop participants, from September 14 to 21:
- All orders of at least $20 ship free worldwide. Use code: CHRISTMAS.
- Both stamp sets are 10% off and all dies in the CUTplorations Christmas release are 5% off -- discounts are automatically applied (no coupon needed)
Hope you all have a fabulous day and thanks for visiting!