April 18, 2013

A Plethora of Snowmen...

While I haven't been making any cards lately (although I think I may try tomorrow), I have been working on some crafts for the Christmas crafts fairs I participate in for this year.  It may seem early to be working on Christmas stuff but I have to start early to have enough to sell.  Besides I love Christmas so I don't really mind.  :-).  I've got two crafts to share today.  The first are my snowman pins.  Pins are quite popular here at Christmas and I did well with these last year.  I've got some ideas for some other ones too.  Here they are....



Cute aren't they?  I want to make a reindeer and polar bear version too.  They are pretty quick to make.  I use Sculpey clay for the head and nose.  The eyes are paint and the mouth and eyebrows are permanent marker.  The hats are made from the fingers of gloves.  :-)

The next project I'd like to share are these sock snowmen.  Yep, I said sock.



These adorable guys are made from socks!  The bodies are filled with some rice and poly fill and the hats, scarfs and sweaters are made from socks too.  The eyes are brads that look like buttons.  They were the perfect size.  The noses are made from Sculpey clay.  These come together pretty quickly as well and are super fun to make.

Well, that's all I have for now.  Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. Sock snowmen!!! How cute are those! I am sure they will be big sellers! It really looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, these snow people are so stinkin' cute! I'm totally in love with all of them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!