August 20, 2013

Happy Anniversary My Love

So, today is my husband and my 9th Anniversary.  We've been together a little longer than that (11 years) but it really seems like we've always been together.  Have you ever started remembering some event from your past and started out saying to your significant other, " oh remember when we were here and did this.....wait, that was before you and I met.  Weird, I swear I remember you with me when that happened."  LOL.  Anyway, I made a card (of course) for my hubby and wanted to share.



I just love this lighthouse by Just For Fun Stamps.  I love playing with my watercolour pencils too.  :-). I wanted just a little more colour so I added the mats of blue and red.  The sentiment is an OLD All Night Media stamp.  My husband seemed to like it.  :-)

I'm going to link it up to Addicted to CAS's new challenge.  Their code word is:  Holiday.

Well, that's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    I really like how you have added the strips blue and red-perfect framing for this gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lov-LEE, Kim!!! Love the subtle coloring! Congrats to you two love birds!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Your coloring of the image is perfect. Perfect masculine design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your love card, Kim! It is an ATCAS winner, if ya ask me! I'm sorry I missed this when you first posted it. Happy Belated Anniversary and many, many more!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this CAS anniversary card! Thank you for playing with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!