August 17, 2013

Moxie Fab World - The Holiday Gift Tag Challenge (Take 3)

Hello everyone!  It's been awhile since I last posted but with my husband on holidays this past week we've been keeping busy.  We have been getting ready for our yard sale which means going through boxes and boxes of stuff.  So, we've been reorganizing and purging which is all good.  :-). I realize now that I was going to have a post or two scheduled to happen while on holidays but that didn't happen.  I completely forgot.  :-). Oh well.  Anyway, I have another Christmas tag to share today for Moxie Fab World's Holiday Gift Tag challenge.


I was inspired by a graphic that was used for a TAWS "Be Inspired" challenge.  Here's the graphic.


I've been wanting to create a yellow Christmas card for a while but have yet to make something I liked.  Now this isn't a card but I think that I could easily move onto that next. Here's my tag.


I used a free digi stamp from TAWS.  (Check it out HERE). Coloured with my SpectrumNoir markers and fussy cut out.  I used my Slice machine to cut the grey snowflake out.  I made my own tag shape from a white wood grain patterned paper by DCWV Tradewinds paper pad.  I cut a strip of white card stock and used a Fiskars edge punch to make the fancy edge on the one side.  Then I cut a strip from a We R Memory Keepers patterned paper and layered that on the white strip.  I tied some silver thread around that and then adhered my grey snowflake.  I added some rhinestones to the snowflake for some sparkle.  Then I attached my tree with some foam dots. Lastly, I added the silver ribbon.  I'm quite pleased with the results.  :-).   I may even make a card and and a gift wrapping to match.  :-)

Well, that's all for me for now.  Thanks for stoping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Ooo! Perfect little tag, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, Kim! I love those colors! Good luck with your yard sale! It's always wonderful to purge and make room for more schtuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, very sweet! I love your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kim! Thanks for linking this up to the Holiday Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!