December 16, 2014

Exciting News!

There's a new Christmas card challenge blog on the block called One Layer Christmas Card Challenge.  And guess what?!  I'm on the design team!  Shery, designer/owner of STAMPlorations came up with this fabulous idea.  One layer Christmas cards make sense, really, since we mail out so many that it's easier and less expensive to send a one layer card.  Plus, I love how they can be so "wow" and not have any layers.  :-).  The first challenge starts in January so I hope you'll all come check it out and play along.  There's an amazing design team that's been assembled and I am so lucky to be a part of it!  Well, that's all for now.  Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!

**update**. Just so everyone knows, STAMPlorations stamps are not required to play in this challenge as far as I know. :-). Thought I should mention it.



3 comments:

  1. Woo Hooo! Cheering loudly and happy dancing wildly at this most excellent, exciting news! You are perfect for this team; looking forward to the one-layer Christmas wonders you'll be dazzling and delighting us with in January! I'll have my STAMPlorations polished and ready to go, because I know you'll be sparking with inspiration! CONGRATS...so glad you've received this well-deserved opportunity!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! I don't have any stamplorations Christmas stamps. will have to see what this challenge is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations :) will look forward to ur awesome creations :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!