July 10, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration #26

Hey everyone!  It's time for an other Inspiration post over at STAMPlorations!  We are hoping to inspire you to create along with us.  And if you would like you can play along over at the CASEplorations playground too.  CASE Tenia's card or CASE one of our cards from today's post.  You have the opportunity to win a prize!  Hope to see you there!

Today's card features the lovely stamp set designed by teammate, Deepti.  Oh, how I love this set!  I only used this set for my card.  Take a look...


(All stamps by STAMPlorations, Dee's Artsy Impressions, Blooming Buds stamp set)

I have to note here that my design was inspired by THIS card I saw on Pinterest.  I first stamped my flowers and leaves on a strip of vellum and embossed in white.  I coloured the flowers on the back of the vellum with my Spectrum Noir markers (DG2, DG4, LV1, LV2) before attaching the vellum to my card base I stamped a few leaves in mellow moss ink (retired SU!) so they would show through the vellum.  Once the vellum was attached I adhered two strips of white cardstock over top and stamped my sentiment in grey flannel Memento ink.

So, whether you CASE Tenia's card, my card, or one of the other Inspiration DT's cards, we hope you'll play along.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a fabulous day!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

CAS on Sunday - embossing
Addicted to Stamps and More - "make your mark"


14 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! You colored those flowers beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that stamp set too and love how you've used it in your design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card..I love the stamp set you have used and your colour choice.Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooooooooooooooo pretty! Love the soft lavender strip against that pristine white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! I am over the moon seeing this, I guess you know why ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the softly coloured blooms and leaves, just gorgeous!!! ☺ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blown away by your stunning card, Kim...gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!
    Hug~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super dooper Kim, love the soft lilac flowers.
    So pleased to see you link up at ATSM this week as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those pretty blooms on your vellum panel, such a lovely effect.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - love how you made the vellum strip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card! The flower stamp is gorgeous and your coloring amazing. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!