July 24, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration #28

It's a great day to bring you some more inspiration from the Inspiration Team over at STAMPlorations!  We've got some fabulous projects to share with you.  And if you'd like to play along too feel free to CASE my card, or one of the other DT's cards from today's post.  Or if you want, CASE Tenia's card from the CASEplorations post or from Inspiration posts #26 or #27.  It's up to you who you CASE.  If you do play along with us you could win a prize!  Anyway, here's my card...


So, I took my chevron stamp (Vignette: Chevron and Arrows set) and stamped repeatedly in red and black Memento ink.  I left a space for my sentiment (Party Time set) which I stamped only part of above and the rest below.  I masked off a narrow strip between my two sections and sponged grey ink.  Makes a great quick and simple masculine card.

I do hope you'll join us and CASE a card.  I look forward to seeing your awesome projects!

Have a lovely day and thanks for visiting!

I'm linking up to the following challenges:

Addicted to CAS - Chevron
Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS

7 comments:

  1. Awesome use of the arrow image - makes a fabulous masculine card

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous Kim-hope I get time to CASE this beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card as always, Kim! I love how you placed the chevrons and the color combo is really striking! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM and Addicted to CAS...we always enjoy seeing your projects in our galleries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously CAS! Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is perfect for a man or youth. Very modern and the little technical. I admire her because me it is difficult to create such great masculine of the card. Beautiful composition of lines on the card.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, excellent CAS card! Love the limited design element and a simple colour scheme! Thanks for sharing with us. -Sweet Kobylkin, ATCAS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!