April 09, 2016

Inkspirational Challenge - Word Prompt - Rock

Greetings from Bangor, Maine!  Yep, that's where I am this weekend.  We decided to take a little shopping trip to Bangor.  Just needed to get away.  I get to go to Hobby Lobby!!  :-)  Plus, Target and many other fun stores.  We are heading back home tomorrow.

Anyway, on to the challenge!  It's time for another one over at Inkspirational.  This time we've got a word prompt for you.  It's "Rock".


This time I knew exactly what stamps I wanted to use and the idea for my design came to me quite quickly as well.  Check it out...


I masked off a section of my card base and sponged on the three inks from one of my new ombre ink pads by Recollections.  Then I spritzed some water on to create water droplet marks.  Next, I stamped my guitar image (Inkadinkado) with black Versamark ink.  I stamped the sentiment (Studio G) in black as well.  Love how this turned out and the ombré colours. :-)

I hope you'll all go check out the rest of the team's projects. They are all so amazing!  Plus, we have great GD too.  Hope to see you there!  Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

One-Layer Simplicity Challenge - "as you wish" (anything goes)
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - show us your background

4 comments:

  1. Oh fab, love this stamp and great design. Have fun shopping x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a fun card and great background. Thanks so much for joining us at Mos Squad Background Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design with the strip of guitars - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shopping trip...too. much. fun! And speaking of too much fun: your rockin' awesome guitar card! Fabulous, my friend, tremendlously fabulous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!