April 26, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration #72

Well, Tuesday has rolled around again.  It's amazing how quickly the week went by!  We've got another fabulous bunch of cards to share over at STAMPlorations for this week's inspiration post.  I finally got my hands on a stamp set I've been dying to have so, of course, I had to use it.  Take a look...


I chose two of the awesome leaf stamps from the Trendy Leaves set, and inked them up with the following Distress inks:  Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed, Seedless Preserves, Abandoned Coral.  The combination of these colours is a bit unusual but I like it.  I inked them up and then spritzed with some water so they would blend.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment (Fond Expressions 2 set) in black.  I liked how this turned out so much I made another card but changed the sentiment (Fond Expressions 2 set)and splattered some black ink on it.


So, I hope you enjoyed your visit today and that you'll take a look at the rest of the DT's projects too. Thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to link up the first card to the following challenges:

Virginia's View Challenge - she has a link up party going on right now and the theme is Friendship

Mod Squad Challenge Blog - incorporate water either by images of materials.




9 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE what you have done with those leaf stamps, really stunning. Now I need to go look at what solid stamps I have that will achieve this effect. Great choice of colors too, just stunning!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at the Mod Squad Challenge!
    Judy, Mod Squad Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, your bi-colored leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo pretty, Kim! Those leaves made me gape! You sure know how to work the white space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love your colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool. Fabulous colors and gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want leaves like those in my yard please. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome colorful leaves! Thanks for joining in at Mod Squad too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colours on the leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!