December 17, 2016

Inkspirational Challenge - Colour Scheme

Happy Saturday everyone!  There's a new challenge starting today over at Inkspirational!  It's a colour challenge this time. :-)


Only neutrals?  No problem!  I went with beige and grey, although, I have to admit I did add a touch of gold. Take a look....




I stamped a variety of Christmas stamps (Snowflake: Hero Arts, Holly and Pinecone Border, Large Holly: Michaels, Small Snowflake, Small Holly and Berries: STAMPlorations) and embossed them all in white.  I sponged over top Soft Suede ink (SU!) and Grey Flannel ink (Memento).  I left an area free of ink where I stamped the sentiment (STAMPlorations) in Grey Flannel.  I covered up the sentiment area and spritzed lightly some Perfect Pearls Heirloom Gold mist spray. 

I hope you pop on over to the main blog and see what the rest of the team has made.  Thanks for visiting and have a fantastic weekend!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

CAS-ual Fridays - Christmas or Hanukkah


6 comments:

  1. such a wonderful design, superb embossing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, ooooh and ahhh....this is just stunning, Kim :) The heat embossing with a spritz of Perfect Pearls looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheat! Oh well, it's Christmas, I suppose we can sneak a little spritz of gold in, especially when combined with fabulous colour blending and perfect stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great Kim! The embossed foliage has a great shimmer and your use of neutrals is wonderful. I love the bold sentiment!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kim!! Your white embossed design is beautiful and the color combination is perfect. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful!! I the colors you used! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!