December 03, 2016

Inkspirational Challenge - Designer's Choice

Hey everyone! This weekend we are taking a little day trip to the US to do a little shopping.  I've got a busy week ahead of me as I've got one last Christmas craft fair to do and I'm also trying to finish painting my living room and install the flooring. Whew!  I'm tired already!  😀

Anyway, it's time for another challenge over at Inkspirational!  This time our awesome teammate, Sandie, had the honor of picking what the challenge would be.  She chose "CAS with Sparkle".


Yay! That's right up my alley! 😀  Here's my card....




I stamped my wreath (Penny Black) mixing two green Memento inks, Cottage Ivy and Bamboo Leaves.  I coloured in some of the berries with a red metallic pen. I die cut the first part of the sentiment (STAMPlorations) from gold metallic paper. After attaching it to my card I stamped the rest of the sentiment (Hero Arts) in black.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today. Please, make sure to go and check out what the rest of the team made as well as our wonderful Guest Designer.  There are some wonderful cards to look at!

Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
TIME OUT Challenges - Christmas with optional glitter/shimmer - I've got shimmer in my gold die cut and the berries on my wreath.

8 comments:

  1. Love this CAS layout and the red pen looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's right up my alley, too, Kim, and I adore what you've made!! Have a wonderful outing and good luck with your hard work sprucing up the place!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav wreath and this year it hardly got to be used but next year it will be back on my list to use. I really like this placement, looks perfect with the gold glitter x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly gorgeous! Love this CAS beauty! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great card! Love that wreath stamp, great red sparkly berries, love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The way you've stamped and ooloured the wreath - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wreath, in the two shades of green, paired with the sparkly gold celebrate...oh my! Stunning! The pops of red add to the impact! LOVE this! Hope the painting/flooring/craft-fairing go well! You are soooo energetic!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the wreath.
    Not an overly-fussy card - just
    right.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!