December 12, 2012

Only 13 More Days!

Can hardly believe it'll be Christmas in less than two weeks!  My son is so excited he's starting to drive me crazy!  LOL.  We've got some snow on the ground and we're supposed to get more so maybe this year we'll have a white Christmas.

So, I have another card to share.  This card was inspired by Kim Hamilton's tree card she posted on Flikr.  Here's the link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hamiltonkim55/8242513850/in/photostream/
Here's my card.


I didn't have the stamp she used but it made me think of an old stamp I bought back when I first started stamping. No idea who made it as it doesn't say on the stamp itself. To put all the bling around the branches I used Stampin Up's dazzling diamonds glitter with a glue pen, white pearls, clear rhinestones and made silver dots with a silver gel pen. Changed the layout a bit and the colours (paper is Bazill basics). I think it turned out pretty good. :-). Picture quality could be better but our computer is still being set up and I don't have a photo editing program on it yet.

Anyway, hope you're all enjoying the holiday season so far.  Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!