August 06, 2013

Watercolour Lighthouse

Hello everyone!  I've been busy lately getting ready for a yard sale we are having this month and other summer fun.  :-).  And things will only get busier as I set aside my card making supplies to get my butt in gear to make my items for the Christmas craft fairs I'm participating in again this year.  I'm too far behind.  I'll get it all done I'm sure.  :-). Now, I'm sure I'll be able to make a few cards here and there.  I'll still be posting but I'll probably be sharing some of my Christmas crafts instead.

Anyway, here's a card I made recently.  I used a stamp by Just For Fun Stamps and coloured it in with my watercolour pencils.  Love how it turned out.  I added the clouds which are Jolees Boutique stickers and attached the panel to a blue card base with foam dots.


I'm going to link it up to the following challenges.  Addicted to CAS - code word Summer.  For me nothing says summer like a lighthouse.  One of our favourite things to do in the summer is to explore around and visit the lighthouses around where we live.  Crazy for CAS - the theme is "Holiday".  Lighthouses are a popular tourist attraction here.  :-).

Thanks for stopping by and have a marvelous day!

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card Kim. Just needs a frame to put it on the wall. Beautiful colouring. Thank you for playing along with the ATCAS challenge.
    Florence x
    P.S. Good luck with the craft fairs. That sounds exciting and good fun, with a lot of hard work as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card -- fun clouds~Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card, original to use a lighthouse. Thank you for joining us at CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely summer card! Thanks for joining us at Crazy for CAS.
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card you made! Thanks for joining CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty summer card. Thank you for joining us over at crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card SCREAMS summer!!! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-232.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a stunning card. Ik love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your coloring. Thanks for playing at CFC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!