July 25, 2015

Welcome Baby

Today I have a card to share that I made for my cousin.  She very recently had a baby boy.  His name is Ethan Samuel.  I like it.  From the pictures I've seen he is adorable.  She's the same age I was when I had my son, Donovan.  Now he's 7.  Oh, how time flies!  Anyway, here's my card...


I took a white cardstock panel and embossed it with my interlocking circles folder (Darice).  Then I attached a piece of aqua glitter tape on one side.  Then I cut some ovals out of white and aqua cardstock.  On the white oval I stamped my stork and baby (Inkadinkado) and coloured it in with my Spectrum Noir markers.  Then I attached it to my aqua oval.  I attached this to my embossed panel with some foam dots.  I added a small piece of ribbon to the bottom of the oval.  I then attached the panel to my card base with more foam dots.  I think it turned out quite cute.  Hope she likes it.

Well, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  I'm trying to get over a terrible cold.  I have a really bad dry cough that is just no fun.  Thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenge:

CAS-ual Chic - embossing.

6 comments:

  1. I love this CASlicous design, Kim! It's such a crisp and happy card! Congratulations to your cousin on the birth of Ethan Samuel!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnelld

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card!!!
    Thank you so much for taking part of the CAS-ualchic Challange

    Stay happy stay creative,
    ZOEY

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!! Glad you joined us at CAS-UAL Chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!