October 09, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration Post #41

Hello!  It's time again for an Inspiration post over at STAMPlorations!  As always we encourage you to join in and CASE one of our cards from today's post or CASE Greta's card from the CASEplorations post.  If you do play along you could win a prize too!  Here's what I made...


I stamped my flowers (Blooming Buds set, Dee's Artsy Impressions line) in Memento grey flannel ink, masking where I needed to.  I masked areas and stamped with a variety of distress type stamps (Mixed Media Elements set) in the two corners of the card also in grey flannel ink but stamping off first to create a lighter effect.  I stamped the sentiment (Fond Expressions 2 set) in full strength grey flannel ink.  Then I coloured in my flowers with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I also outlined and faded it around my flowers in grey as well.  Love how this turned out.  The mixed media stamps are awesome!

I do hope you'll all join in on the fun and CASE a card!  You should definitely check out what the rest of the team made too!

Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Less is More - Jewel tone colours
Virginia's View Challenge - All things coloured

9 comments:

  1. Love the color combo - looks quite awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers, love the colors and love the background too! Beautiful combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally adore the light gray grungy background! It makes the bright flowers really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeaaaaahhhhh this is lovely. Gorgeous use of crimson!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your burst of jewel colour on this card !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautful design. Adding the grey really make the flowers stand out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, this is an amazing card. I love the grey elements in the corners and the bright pop of colour.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful. Lovely coloring and I love the bit on gray in the corners.
    I have saved pic of so many of your cards so I finally decided to be a follower of your blog. Thanks for so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks simply gorgeous, the colour is so rich and opulent!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!