Hey everyone! There is a fun blog hop going on over at STAMPlorations today! It's our 2nd Annual Giving Thanks Blog Hop! A lot of us STAMPloration girls have made some thanks/thankful cards. We also have a whole bunch of amazing Guest Designers joining us this year! This year there's all kinds of prizes to win and all kinds of ways to get your chance at winning them.
All the prize info is at the end of the post and over at the main blog.
We are also introducing three awesome new stamp sets, matching dies and stencils.
Check them out....
Amazing aren't they?! I used the Be Thankful set for my card. Take a look...
I totally recommend checking out all the other fabulous cards the other designers made. Here's a handy link to get you there. 😊
I do hope you'll you come on over and hop along with us. Have a lovely day!
Giving Thanks Hop
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and participating designers blogs will receive a $50 gift certificate.
- THREE (3) winners randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and participating designers blogs will each receive a $20 gift certificate to the shop.
- ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from our Facebook page will win a $15 gift certificate for herself and a $15 gift certificate for one friend she tags in her comment.
- ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from our Instagram account will win her choice of Giving Thanks bundle (Be Thankful, Oh So Grateful, or Many Blessings)/
Commenting ends on November 30 at 11:55 p.m. Pacific
Giving Thanks Linky Party
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all entries linked up will receive the Be (stamp set with coordinating die, word die, and stencil)
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all entries linked up will receive Oh So Grateful bundle (stamp set with coordinating die, word die, and stencil)
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all entries linked up will receive Many Blessings bundle (stamp set with coordinating die, word die, and stencil)
[Players have until November 30 to link up their projects to the linky party.]
Winners will be announced on December 9 in the November Challenges and Hops winners post. Winners have until December 20 to claim their prize.
Check this out too!
Very classy card - thanks for the inspiration:)ReplyDelete
Such a pretty card!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous card and your coloring is amazing! It's been fun joining in with all the talented designers on this hop.ReplyDelete
Love the colouring - the apples look so real!ReplyDelete
wow! such a pretty card :) thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
Wow! Such amazing card!!! It's absolutely stunning!!!ReplyDelete
Great job coloring the basket and apples, Kim! I love your thankful design!! Hugs, DarnellReplyDelete
Beautiful CAS Card..ReplyDelete
Loving your basket of apples; I have a recipe for an Old Fashioned Apple Cake that I could use them for *grin*! Awesome card, my friend!ReplyDelete
What a fabulous apple barrel, Kim ... your colouring is brilliant ... seems I could just reach in and pick one up! Anita :)ReplyDelete
Beautiful, Kim! Your apples look delicious. Have a lovely day! 😀 XXXReplyDelete
This is wonderful! Love the white gel to emphasize the stitching!ReplyDelete
LOVE the colouring of your barrel of apples, LOVE the POP of the stitching on your thankful too!!!
THANK YOU for sharing :)
The apples look appetising! Love this CAS design, beautiful card!ReplyDelete
Your card is so simply classy!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous apples and shading!!ReplyDelete
I absolutely LOVE the CAS style design of this card and your coloring is really pretty too! Thanks for sharing! :)ReplyDelete
Beautiful card. Great trio of new sets.ReplyDelete
I love all three of these sets! They are absolutely amazing! Your card is also quite awesome! LOVE the CAS card! TFS!ReplyDelete
Beautiful colouring and shading on those apples, they really look 3D.ReplyDelete
Love your pretty card with the Be Thankful bundle! Pretty coloring!ReplyDelete
Apples look great.ReplyDelete
Your apples look yummy! Cute card.ReplyDelete
Love the markings on the word.ReplyDelete
Gives it more interest.
The basket is fantastic.
the card isn't too fussy -
thanks for sharing.
Wonderful card, LOVE the coloring! TFS.ReplyDelete
Beautifully CAS ... great colouring too! xxReplyDelete
This is just beautiful. Beautiful CAS!ReplyDelete
Superb coloring, Kim. I love your use of gray rather than black. And the added "stitching" is perfect.ReplyDelete
Fabulous coloring! Great shades of the colors!ReplyDelete
Pretty card with great coloring!!ReplyDelete
Lovely coloring and I like the extra stitch lines on the letters.ReplyDelete
This card is very very stunning! Nice job with the layout - you did a fabulous job! TFSReplyDelete
Really like the stitched letters.ReplyDelete