April 05, 2017

CUTplorations April Challenge

Hey everyone!  Today we start a new challenge over at CUTplorations.  Our photo inspiration is an appropriate one for April as Easter is this month.  Check it out...


Isnt it an adorable image  I just had to use Shirleys, Fowl Play set for this.  Check it out....


I stamped my birds and then coloured them in with my Prismacolor pencil crayons.  I die cut my Hello (Hello Word Die) from black cardstock and attached it to my card.  I stamped the Chickie (from same set) in black underneath the Hello.  Simple and sweet. 

Please, take a little trip over to the main blog and check out the rest of the DT's amazing cards.  I'm so lucky to be among such talented people!  Hope to see your fabulous cards linked up!

Here's all the prize details:

- there's a $10 gift certificate to the winner voted by the Inspiration team
- there's a $5 gift certificate each to the 2 top picks
- If there are 30 or more entries, there will be one random winner of any 2 CUTplorations word/phrase dies used by the DT in that month's post.

Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Thanks so much for dropping by!

ATTN!
Guess what?!  Now, over at the STAMPlorations store, you can use my personal STAMPlorations discount code to save 20% off stamps, stencils and dies!  You can use it on regular and sale priced items.  However, it cannot be combined with any other discount codes.  Just enter in STAMPGIRLKIM in the discount code spot and you are good to go!  :-)  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!