October 05, 2016

STAMPlorations CUTplorations Challenge

Hey everyone!  There's been a bit of a change over at STAMPlorations.  We say goodbye to the CASEploration challenge and say hello to a new one.  Today we start the CUTplorations Challenge!  So, break out your dies and start creating!  Every month we'll have an inspiration photo to inspire you and all you have to do is make something using a die cut and link up.  It's not necessary to use STAMPlorations dies but we love it when you do!  Check out this months inspiration photo....


Isn't it great?!  This is what I came up with....


I stamped and embossed in white my snowflakes (Framed Christmas: Believe in the Magic, Framed Christmas: Peace Love Joy, Vignette: Christmas Block) on watercolour paper.  Then using the Distress inks, Abandoned Coral, Broken China, and Mustard Seed, I watercoloured over top.  Then using the same snowflake stamps and ink colours I randomly stamped.  I cut my panel so it would be on an angle on my dark grey card base and attached it.  I die cut my sentiment (Season's Greetings Phrase Die) out of black cardstock and attached to my card.

I hope you'll all join us for this fun new challenge.  As always there is a prize to be won if you link up!

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!


CUTplorations CHALLENGE GUIDELINES
This challenge starts on the fifth of the month and ends on the last day of the month.
  • Create a project inspired by the inspiration photo for the current month. You can create any type of project -- card, ATC, altered project, mixed media, art journal page, scrapbook page, etc. -- but make sure you use die cuts and at least one STAMPlorations product. (A STAMPlorations product can be a stamp, stencil, thin metal die, or even a page from our coloring book. If you don't own a STAMPlorations product, you can still join by using the free digital stamp we are offering here.)
  • Please don't link up projects that you create solely to promote another stamp company.
  • Include the challenge graphic and link back to the CUTplorations post in your blog post.
  • Don't forget to link up your project(s) to the CUTplorations gallery!

Prize
  • One player randomly picked from all entries will win her choice of any 2 word/phrase dies from the dies that were used by the design team for that month's challenge.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty to use those snowflakes - would have never thought of Christmas with that inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous interpretation, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the interpretation of this car. The colours are great and love the slight swirl effect

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!