March 25, 2017

Inkspirational Photo Inspiration Challenge

Happy Saturday everyone!  I think that Spring may finally be arriving here in Jemseg.  We've had a cold last few days but things are warming up a bit now and the forecast looks good.  Can't wait for all the snow to disappear and all the green stuff to start growing!  Looking forward to seeing my flower garden again.

Anyway, it's time for a new challenge over at Inkspirational and we've got a fun photo inspiration for you!  I have to admit I had a little trouble with this picture.  There's so many interesting things going on it's hard to settle on something.  In the end, I went with the clock image.  Here's my card....




I first sponged on Walnut Stain Distress ink on one corner fading it out.  I splattered some water to created the texture.  I stamped the border edges (Hampton Art) in the same colour.  Then I stamped the damask stamp (Hampton Art) in SSS Sea Glass ink which is hard to see.  You can see it better in the detail picture.  I stamped the clock and sentiment (Recollections) in black Versamark ink.

I do hope you'll pop on by the main blog and check out the rest of the teams creations.  All so amazing!!  Plus, we have a fantastic guest designer.  You must go and check out Birgit!

Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - Clean and Simple
Craft Stamper Magazine, Take it, Make it Challenge - Anything Goes, Stamping

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful vintage look in your card Kim, I love the sponging and the grungy feel of the image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this photo really reflects the feel of the photo, a lovely vintage card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim! Fabulous card! I've not seen that clock image before. Perfect for our theme! Take care, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great vintage look and perfectly unfussy (one layer?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly vintage! Super card. Thanks for joining the challenge at ATSM.
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous vintage looking design. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you know, the photo posed interesting 'issues' for me, too! At least you kept with the vintage theme, designing a very cool effect with your clock and other elements! Fabulous, as always!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, amazing effect on the background! Thanks for joining us at ATSM! Martina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!