February 25, 2013

A Journey into ATCs

Today I thought I would share with you my adventure into making ATCs for the first time.  I previously posted one of them a couple of weeks ago (see here) but wanted to share the rest with you.  ATCs are new to me and I struggled a bit with them.  Part of it was the size.  2 1/2" by 3 1/2" is pretty small.  But I persisted and what I came up with I actually quite liked.  Anyway here they are....

"Time Flies"
 
"Beauty"
 
"Seek Joy"
 
"Warm Wishes"
 
Not sure if I'll do any more or not.  They were fun but I do so enjoy making my regular cards.  In any case, I hope you enjoyed looking!  Have a fabulous day!

Supplies:  since there are a lot of supplies to list I'm just going to stick to what stamps I used. :-) if you are wondering what some of the other supplies are just leave me a note and I'll get back to you.

"Time flies" ATC:  flower background stamp- K5346 flower burst by Hero Arts, sentiment (Time Flies) by Stampology.
"Beauty" ATC:  background stamp-S5141 Four Leaf Grid by Hero Arts, tree stamp-from Utopiary set by Inkadinkado, Chinese character "beauty" unknown.
"Seek Joy" ATC:  flower- H5489 butterfly flowers by Hero Arts, "Seek Joy" sentiment by Stampology.
"Warm Wishes" ATC:  winter town-K5537 by Hero Arts, sentiment-from Flurry set by Technique Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kim, guess what - your card arrived today!! Clearly snail mail! It is so lovely. It looks even better in real life! That Vespa is so cute! And thanks so much for the little bunnies and all those gems, that was so nice of you.

    Do you know if the voting eventually took off? I never really checked back - too much other stuff to do... You must be busy too! I never really cared about my kids going to Kindergarten, since I am working and are out of the house before them. But I understand - they are so cute at that age. My daughter just turned 21, my son will be 12 soon. Its different then.

    But you still have time making beautiful cards I see - especially the second one, really interesting.

    Take care, hugs,

    Cornelia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!