July 28, 2013

New Challenge at RCS, "The Hangover"

It's that time again!  Another card challenge over at Red Carpet Studio.  This week we are using the movie, "The Hangover" as inspiration.  The challenge?  Make a card with a cocktail or drink on it, of course!  Our sponsor is Squigglefly and the prize they are offering is 3 digi stamps of the winners choice.  The challenge runs from today (July 28) until August 3rd.


Squigglefly generously gave us some images to use for our cards.  I used the "Martini" image.



I coloured my image with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I added some white glitter (Elmer's) to the rim of the glass.  I cut out the image and layered it on blue card stock (an old colour from Bazill Basics).  Made the card base from green (Bazzill Basics) and layered a piece of white on that.  Took a piece of circle patterned paper (I think it's from a Provo Craft stack) from my scraps and cut a strip for the bottom part.  The colours went perfectly.  I then attached my image with foam dots.  I stamped the sentiment (from Scrappy Cat, Birthday Wishes set) in black StazOn.  It's kind of a fun card, isn't it?

Well, I hope to see some wonderful creations from some of you in the next week!  Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!