December 26, 2015

Top 5 Favourite Christmas Cards of 2015

Hey everyone!  The past couple of years I've enjoyed sharing with you my top 5 favourite Christmas cards.  This year I wanted to do it again.  Plus, Debby from A Scrapjourney, is hosting a top 5 Fav right now and you can link up if you want.  It's rather fun to revisit the Christmas cards you've made throughout the year.  So, without further adieu, here are mine....

Card #1








Card #3




Card #4




Card #5




Well, that was harder than I thought!  But, these five are some of my favourites for sure.  If you want more info on how I made the cards, just click on the headings and it'll take you to the original post.  I hope you are enjoying the holidays and wish you all the best for the coming New Year!  Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

  1. What a great selection! A fantastic favorite 5! I particularly love 1, 4, and 5. Your use of color is so beautiful in creating different scenes! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheer gorgeousness! They are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab selection Kim. I love that poinsettia card, lush. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, unusual cards. Your cards are so beautiful that I could not choose only five of all your cards. It is impossible.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea doing your top 5! I love these cards and all are so unique from the circles of snowflakes to the wolf-great cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!!!! All are gorgeous indeed! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the clean style of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous Kim, love your selection. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!