November 07, 2012

Birthday Card for Mom

Thought I share the most recent card I've made.  It was a birthday card for my Mom.  I got to use my Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers a bit again.  Love those markers!  I also used one of my favourite stamps from Stampin Up, the grass.  Sentiment is from Scrappy Cat and the dragonfly is Stampcraft.  The dot flourish stamp is Inkadinkado.  I used Stazon black ink for sentiment and the grass is Stampin Up, Mellow Moss and Sage Shadow.  Dot Flourish ink is Stampin Up Soft Suede.  I thought the card turned out pretty good and she liked it so that is what really matters.  :-)



Still working on stuff for my craft fair.  Right now its my Reindeer fork ornaments.  They were really popular at the last sale and I sold out.  I think they are cute.  What do you think?

Well, I better get back to it.  Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!