November 23, 2012

Excited!

So, only one more day until the craft fair.  I'm very excited.  Hopefully, things will go well and I'll sell a lot.  :-).  I'm pretty much all ready for it.  Wondering if I should bring along a set of Christmas lights to use to decorate my table.  Maybe.  I finished up my Christmas gift tags the other day.  I think they turned out well.  I'll try and post pics soon.  Anyway, I'm still working on some Christmas cards even though I don't really need any more.  I can't help myself.  LOL.  It is my favourite card to make.  :-)

So, I came up with a new design for my spoon ornaments.  I've had requests in the past for moose themed stuff so I did a couple of spoons with a winter scene featuring a moose.  Turned out pretty good I think.  Again, I'll post a pic soon.

Anyway, I'd better run.  Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!