March 16, 2013

Got Me Some Goodies!

Went to Michaels today to take advantage of a 40% off coupon.  They also had a 15% off your total purchase coupon too.  So I got some fun stuff and some much needed stuff.  I bought some paper that I can use for my alcohol markers, some more StazOn cleaner, white ribbon, and a 7Gypsies stamp set.  The stamp set was on clearance for 3.99!  Love finding good deals.  They actually had a lot of clearance stamps.  The ribbon was on sale plus the additional discount from the coupon.  :-). Here's a picture of what I got.



I'll be expecting some more goodies at the end of the month too.  My husband let me order some stuff online for my birthday (which is this coming Tuesday).  I'm getting some embossing folders and some more Spectrum Noir markers.  Yay!  We are making an overnight shopping trip to Bangor, ME and will pick up my goodies from our mailbox in Houlton, ME on the way.  My second recent win on the PaperCrafts Blog will hopefully be there too.  :-).

Anyways, I've got to work on a card that is due next week for Red Carpet Studio so I'll leave you with a picture of a card I made recently to inspire people to join in on the recent card challenge going on at Red Carpet Studio.  Leprechaun, use two shades of green.  There's still time to enter.  You have until tonight at 11:00pm CST.



Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!