March 10, 2013

RCS "Two Shades of Green" Card

Welcome to the next card challenge at Red Carpet Studio.  This weeks challenge is inspired by the movie, "Leprechaun" and runs from March 10th to the 16th.  You are required to make a card with two shades of green.  Don't feel like it has to be a St. Patrick's Day card either.  The movie is just inspiration.  This weeks sponsor is Clearly Digi Stamps.  



They are offering up a prize of a $15 digi gift certificate.  You could get quite a few digi stamps with that!  Don't forget that by participating in the challenges makes you eligible for the March Lucky Link-Up Contest.

So, here's my card and I hope it inspires you!  :-)




This is a pretty straightforward card.  I used my Fiskars circle cutter to cut all my circles.  I stamped my tree stamp in black StazOn on cream circle and layered it on a black circle.  I attached my two shades of olive green circles to my cream card base and then attached the tree with some foam 3D dots.  Stamped the sentiment in black StazOn and glued the buttons on.  I figure this card could be used for either a guy or a gal.  :-)

Well, I hope you all had a great week and have a fabulous weekend!

Supplies: cream, black card stock- Recollections, olive green card stock- Bazill Basics, tree stamp from Inkadinkado's Utopiary set, sentiment stamp from Fiskar's Squarely Sentimental set.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Kim! Did you have fun yesterday at the scramble? I sure did.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!