May 20, 2013

You Rock Birthday

Just a quick post today to get this card linked up.  I really liked this weeks CAS(E) This Sketch challenge and realized I'm running out of time!  I started this card yesterday but was interrupted.  :-). Anyway, here's the awesome sketch...



And here's my card....



It's a birthday card for my nephew.  This says it all when I think of him.  He really does rock.  He's had to go through a lot in his almost 19 years and he is a great young man.

I used a Studio G stamp for the sentiment and the stars are by 7 Gypsies.  The spheres from Joann's dollar bin.

Hope you like it.  Have a fabulous day!  And hope all my Canadian friends are enjoying their Victoria day!

2 comments:

  1. That sentiment is awesome. I love the scale and style of the 'you'...perfect for a young man. Great manly CAS design Kim. You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I really love this.

    I may have to make something similar for my honey as he loves me making him things for just because. And this fits the ticket for a just because card! He would love the bold black and the stars. So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!