March 04, 2014

Thinking of You

So, it's been a little while since my last post and that's because I've been busy making cards for the current call for submissions over at PaperCrafts.  Right now it's for their Holiday Cards and more issue.  I'd love to have one of my Christmas cards published in that issue!  So far I've made 4 cards and 2 tags.  Anyway, wish me luck!  :-)

Today's card is really pretty simple but I love the quiet elegance of it.  Could also be used as a birthday card or even a sympathy card.  I love when cards turn out to be versatile!




So, all I did was stamp my flourish (by Stampendous from the jumbo poinsettia set) in black on my white card base several times.  Then I added some black ribbon and a bow.  Next I stamped my sentiment (Fiskars from the simple expressions set) in black.  Lastly I added a vintage button to the bow.  Buttons were so pretty back then.

Now, I'm a bit late with this but I'd like to welcome a new follower!  A very warm welcome to Kristie Goulet of Kreative Kristie!  If you haven't seen her blog or cards before please go check them out!  She's a very talented card designer.  :-)

Well, thanks for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful design, Kim! Thank you for the warm welcome! :) Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and for following me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and crisp Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful elegant card Kim, Good luck with your submissions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and elegant, Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!