June 30, 2015

OLCCC #12 - Still Time to Play!

Just wanted to get a quick post out to let you all know there's still time to play along with the current challenge over at One Layer Christmas Card Challenge.  It's actually a three week challenge this time so you have until July 6th to link up.  As always it's anything goes with an optional twist of green.  I have a card to share to try to inspire you to join in.  Take a look...


I stamped my pine boughs (Clearly Besotted) in mowed lawn and forest moss Distress ink.  I inked up the stamp first then lightly spritzed it with water before stamping.  Then I stamped my pinecones (Clearly Besotted) in walnut stain Distress ink.  I added some white to the pinecone with a gel pen then added Wink of Stella to the pine cones and the pine boughs.  I stamped the sentiment (STAMPlorations) in black.

Hope to see you all join in on the fun!  Have a great day and thanks for visiting!

I'm linking up to the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kim .Love the random stamping of cones and boughs .great card . Thanks for sharing on Christmas card Challenge .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great depth in this one layer beauty!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stamping is fabulous here, Kim! Those boughs...gorgeous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous one layer card Kim. Love your crisp stamping of those beautiful pine boughs.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!