June 16, 2015

One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #12

Hey everyone!  Want to get a head start on your Christmas cards?  Want to save on postage this year too?  Well, join us over at One Layer Christmas Card Challenges and you can do just that!  You'll not only have a Christmas card made for your stash but it'll be a one layer so no extra postage will be required.  Bonus!  :-).  As usual our challenge is anything goes with an optional twist.  Our twist this time is Green.


And if you use the twist you'll be entered in the draw for a prize!  You really need to check out what the DT have made too. Such awesome cards!  I hope my card will help to inspire you to play.  Check it out....


This card was actually quite easy to make.  I took a green card base and placed my holly stencil (STAMPlorations) over most of it and sponged gold ink (Color Box) on it and heat set it with my embossing gun.  Then I attached a strip of gold glitter tape. Lastly, I stamped and embossed my sentiment (Michaels) in gold.  I really love that holly stencil.

So, I hope to see you there showing off your fabulous one layer Christmas cards!

Have a fantastic day and thanks for visiting!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Holiday

13 comments:

  1. Oh, this is SO elegant! I'm going to have to keep this design in mind because it seems like a card you could create a lot of and still WOW the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant, classy and very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab design for a one layer card, loving that holly stencil and those colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card; love the stenciled gold and the glitter tape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very classy and elegant and such a simple idea, it works so well, the gold with green.
    Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So simple and so very elegant, Kim! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful, Kim! I love the simple elegance. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, gold and green is awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and elegant one layer card. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, Kim, absolutely gorgeous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Green and gold - awesome combo! - with regard to the stencil - you can always shop for more ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!