So, I took my cupcake (Sketched: Cupcake) and created a mask then stamped it several times on my white panel. Then I took several Distress inks (broken china, dusty concord, mowed lawn, mustard seed, spiced marmelade. The red is Ruby red by SU!) and watered them down then took a paint brush and splashed the colors on. Once dry, I stamped the sentiment (Vignette: Chevron and Arrows) in black and attached my panel to my white card base with foam dots. Would you believe that I now cannot find my cupcake stamp set? I think it's time I cleaned up my mind boggling, messy craft area! LOL!
Want to check out what the other DT girls have created? Go HERE.
Here's all the details on how to play along with us if you want to try your hand at CASEing:
- Pick any card (or two, or however many) from the Inspiration Project posts that we'll be publishing throughout the month of June (June 8, 12, 22, 26, and 30) that you want to CASE. You can create any type of project -- card, ATC, altered project, mixed media, art journal page, scrapbook page, etc.
- You can use any supplies you have. You don't have to use STAMPlorations products; products by other companies are welcome -- but please play for fun, not for promotion!
- In your blog post, include the card you're CASEing as well as describe how you were inspired by it. Link back to the Inspiration Project post too.
- Don't forget to link up your CASE project(s) to the Inspiration CASE Playground!
- CASE as many cards as you want, so long as you have them in separate posts on your blog.
- You have until July 5th to link up your creations.
Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by!
I'm going to link up to the following challenges:
The Card Concept - my card would fall under the Clean and Simple category. I was inspired by the cupcakes in the picture.
TGIF Challenges - watercolor