December 15, 2016

ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop Day 2

Happy Thursday everyone.  Today is the second day of our ARTplorations stencil hop!  Yay!  We STAMP girls have created some amazing projects using the fabulous stencils Shery designs.


The hop runs from the 14th until the 20th. Everyday you will get to see some lovely projects.  Today my card features another new stencil that I just love.  Check it out...


I took my stencil (Circular 2) and sponged on Hero Arts ombre ink Butter to Orange  I stamped the sentiment on a narrow white strip of cardstock and adhered it to my card with foam dots.  I stamped and die cut my elephant (Tweet Love set and Coordinating Dies) and then coloured it in with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I attached it to my card with some foam dots as well.  That elephant is so cute and I just adore the background! 

I do hope you'll join us and pop on over to the blog to see everyone's lovely work.  As usual there's prizes to be won!  All the details are at the main blog.

Have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

CAS Mix- Up Challenge - Stamping + Sponging + your choice. I have a die cut and markers.

14 comments:

  1. That elephant is so cute... It looks very good popped up from the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic stencil.
    Love that little elephant.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty background for your sweet little ellie! Love this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this circle background and that darling elephant, Kim! Such a fun card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background is gorgeous and love the sweet little elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many wonderful techniques for your CAS Mix Up card Kim. Besides die-cut and markers, you have stenciling and ombre. LOVE the fun background and adorable little elephant. Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little elephant is so cute and puts a big smile on my face!! Really love your colors and stenciled background here! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Love that orangey color...so pretty! I think I might have that stencil...hopefully I can pull it out this upcoming rainy weekend and get a card made!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - love that circles stencil Kim! and your sweet little ellie! Thanks for joining us in the CAS Mix up Challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww such a cute card :)
    thanks for sharing
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one adorable card with the stenciled background and elephant. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great stencilled background and I want to hug the little elephant! Like this lots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great bg that stencil made and the card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!