December 19, 2016

Final Christmas Card For The Year

Hey everyone!  Just popping in to share my final Christmas card of 2016.  I'll take a break from making Christmas cards but I'll be back at it in the new year. 😀  I made this card for my niece to go with her gift.  Check it out...


First, I sponged on lightly, Picked Raspberry and Broken China Distress ink, blending the two together.  I splattered water drops over top then, once that was dry, I stenciled the snow (falling snow stencil by SSS) by sponging on white acrylic paint.  Then I stamped my berry branches (Casual Comfort set by CAS-ual Fridays) in black Versamark ink. I added a die cut snow hill (STAMPlorations) and stamped the sentiment (Michaels) in black.  The finishing touch was to stencil a bird (perhaps a dove) flying. The bird stencil came from a stencil that had several birds on it by iStencil.  I think it turned out rather lovely.  😊

Well, thanks for visiting with me today. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

I'd like to link up to the following challenge:

CAS-ual Fridays - Christmas or Hanukkah

4 comments:

  1. Love your card Sarn...great inking! Happy Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for all the inspiration - happy holidays to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely!! I love your design! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!