December 31, 2016

Inkspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration

Good Morning!  It's a sunny day here today that will turn into a snowy one this evening.  We've had some weird weather here this winter.  First we get snow that then turns into rain as the temperature rises.  It may sound good but the problem is there's no where for the rain to go as the ground is frozen.  So, it pools and becomes ice as it freezes.  Our backyard is an ice rink.  This has happened about three times so far in the past two weeks.  Very strange weather indeed.

Anyway, it's time for a new challenge over at Inkspirational!  It's a fun photo inspiration that is very appropriate for New Year's Eve.  Take a look...


Fun right?  I loved the gold and black and the stars so that was my inspiration.  Here's my card...




I stamped my horns in black and coloured part of them gold and black.  I stamped my confetti and stars in gold Delicata ink and black ink.  I stamped the sentiment in black as well.  All the stamps used here are by STAMPlorations (Balloons and Banners set).  I think its a super fun card.

Well, I hope you'll pop on by the Ink blog and check out the rest of the teams awesome cards.

I would also like to say thank you for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments this past year.  I truly appreciate all my followers!  I wish you all much happiness in the coming New Year!

Have a wonderful New Years!

P.S.  Starting tomorrow, January 1st, over at the STAMPlorations store, you can use my personal STAMPlorations discount code to save 20% off stamps, stencils and dies!  You can use it on regular and sale priced items.  However, it cannot be combined with any other discount codes.  Just enter in STAMPGIRLKIM in the discount code spot and you are good to go!  :-)

8 comments:

  1. That's a very fun one layer, so "triumphant"! Happy 2017, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these horns look like glasses the way you have used them...I think it looks like bubbles from glasses, what a versatile stamp, love the design. Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card rocks! So creative and clever. Happy 2017 to you and the family, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Happy 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a festive card! Perfect for the new year! Lovely horns and confetti... very fun!

    Crazy about your weather. Honestly, I would not know how to cope with that. We have had a warm winter so far in Texas. I do not even know why I own long sleeve clothes. =)

    Very fun about Stamplorations! I may have to do a little browsing... Thanks Kim!

    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and festive and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I would love to have my personal ice rink near by. My skates haven't been out for years. The winter here in Denmark isn't as cold as it used to be. But then again, it's also kind of nice not having the trouble with piles of snow when going to work ;)
    Fabulous classy card, Kim! And Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, your weather does sound odd and we're having similar situations here with wild temperature fluctuations. Sunday was -11C; today, -35C! Staying indoors (and searching for my crafting mojo which, I suspect, I left behind at my mom's. Guess I'll have to go back to retrieve it *grin*). Your celebration card is a 'blast'! The horns, the confetti...such fun! I'll be sure to use your STAMPlorations cards next time I order! Thank you!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!