June 06, 2015

Inkspirational Challenge - Inspiration Photo

Good morning everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Inkspirational!  It's an inspiration picture this time and what a lovely picture it is!  Check it out...


Reading a good book among the flowers.  Sounds good to me!  :-). I decided to draw my inspiration from the pretty pink flowers.  Take a look...




I used one of my new dies and my Evolution die cutting machine to make my flowers.  The hollyhock flower die is by Memory Box.  I die cut three from white cardstock and then using Distress inks like water colours, I painted them.  I attached a panel of grey to my white card base and stamped the sentiment (SU!) in flannel grey (Memento).  Then I trimmed my flowers to different heights and and glued them onto my card.  This hollyhock die is so pretty and delicate.

I hope you come visit over at Ink and see the awesome DT projects and maybe join in and play along too.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous day!

I'm going to link up to the following challenges:

Pretty Pink Posh - Watercolor Blog Hop


Addicted to Stamps and More - "Make your Mark"

24 comments:

  1. So pretty Kim, love how one flower edges onto the tan card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty take on the inspiration picture! The flowers look so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The combination of the pink flowers with the grey cardstock is just fantastic!
    (from experimentswithcardmakingetc.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful card, the flowers are so delicate.

    Happy Saturday, sweetie!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so very pretty and elegant! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design - love the vertical-ness of it , if you know what I mean (no??). The painting on the flowers is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card...love those flowers and the overlap on to the buff panel.....beautiful. You are one talented lady an I am pleased to say that having spent a wonderful admiring your stunning creations I am now your latest follower...can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely and delicate creation! Just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kim, great take on the challenge pic, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply done and divine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty, a wonderful way to enhance die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a delicate and feminine card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card. Love the delicate flowers ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this card--beautifully designed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, Kim...your delicate flowers are exquisite! Love this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Hollyhock die is so pretty. I like the way the flowers overlap the sentiment panel. Beautiful card. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks great Kim! The die cut flowers are perfect for the photo and I love the dual colored background. Simple, but bold.
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  18. So dainty, and I love that the blossoms are watercolored.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card with a beautiful die!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your painted die cut flowers look stunning, Kim! I want to try this (obviously I'll need a die that will work... Hmmm...) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So very elegant! Love the coloring of those flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!