June 23, 2015

One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #12 Reminder

Just a reminder that there's still about a week left to link up your cards to One Layer Christmas Card Challenges current challenge.  As always it's anything goes but you have the option to use the twist.  The twist this time is green.  If you do use the twist you'll be entered in for the drawing to win an ARTplorations stencil!  Here's my card to inspire you...


I took my white cardstock base and stamped my snowflakes (large ones are an old foam stamp from Micheals and smaller ones are Hero Arts) in red and green.  I added some rhinestones to the larger snowflakes. I stamped my sentiment (Clearly Besotted) in black.  It's easy and quick but very festive, I think.  :-)

Hope you'll take a moment to join us over at OLCCC.  We would love to see you there!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Jingle Belles - no patterned paper (just cardstock)
ABC Christmas Challenge - L is for Lyrics.  Lyrics that inspired my card, "Let it Snow".

7 comments:

  1. oh wow! what a beautiful card, and the amazing thing is it's ONE (perfect, awesome, amazing) layer! very very impressive! thanks for celebrating "the 12 days of cardstock" with us at JINGLE BELLES! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab color combo for a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the non traditional Christmas colours. Great design with the snowflakes and CAS design. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - love all those different snowflakes!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your green and red snowflakes! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love red & green, but never think to use them with snowflakes--thanks for the inspiration, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One layer perfection ... love those colors ... so very glad you joined us for our 12 days of Cardstock at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!