June 12, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration #22

Hey everyone!  I am back again over at STAMPlorations and the CASEplorations Playground with another inspiration card.  The Inspiration Design Team has come up with some great projects that are sure to get your creative juices flowing!  And then you can join in the fun over at the CASEplorations Playground!  You can CASE the card that our awesome Guest Designer, Virginia Lu, made (go HERE) or you can CASE one of the cards from Inspiration post #21 or from any of the cards the team has for you today.  I'll list all the info at the end of this post.  Now here's my card...

(Note:  all stamps are by STAMPlorations)

This was a pretty quick card to make but I love how it turned out.  I first stamped my feathers (Vignette: Trendy Feathers Set) using the pool to navy Ombré ink by Hero Arts. Then I splattered some watered down navy and teal ink.  Then I stamped my sentiment (Vignette: Chevron and Arrows Set) in nautical navy (Memento).

I hope you'll all swing by and check out the other amazing DT projects.  Why not play along too?  :-)

Here's all the important info:

  • Pick any card (or two, or however many) from the Inspiration Project posts that we'll be publishing throughout the month of June (June 8, 12, 22, 26, and 30) that you want to CASE. You can create any type of project -- card, ATC, altered project, mixed media, art journal page, scrapbook page, etc.
  • You can use any supplies you have. You don't have to use STAMPlorations products; products by other companies are welcome -- but please play for fun, not for promotion!
  • In your blog post, include the card you're CASEing as well as describe how you were inspired by it. Link back to the Inspiration Project post too.
  • Don't forget to link up your CASE project(s) to the Inspiration CASE Playground!
  • CASE as many cards as you want, so long as you have them in separate posts on your blog.
  • You have until July 5th to link up your creations.
And don't forget, you could win a prize too!  One winner will be randomly drawn from all entries to win a $15 gift certificate or their choice of any 2 ARTplorations stencils.  I do hope you'll join in on the fun!

Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

I'd like to link up to the following challenge:

Virginia's View Challenge - ombré/monochromatic


7 comments:

  1. Love the ombre feathers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is ombre gorgeousness at its finest. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick is good - my quick cards are usually better than the one I fiddle around with forever - great ombre!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the two toned feathers and your anything but quick look! Fab card! ☺ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so amazing. Gorgeous colours and great layout. Such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, I love the shades of blue on these feathers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the float on your feathers and your splatters are Hallmark-worthy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!