June 09, 2015

One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #11 Reminder

Hey everyone!  There's still time to make a card for the current One Layer Christmas Card Challenge!  The twist this time is poinsettias but it's optional.  But if you use the twist you are entered in for the draw to win a prize.  I've made another poinsettia card to try to entice you to play.  Check it out...


This time my card is lacking in colour.  I wanted to use this iridescent embossing powder I have that shimmers a little bit blue when the light hits it just right.  It's hard to capture it in a photo.  I quite like the subtle white on white of this card.  It's a quick and easy card to make too.  I just stamped and embossed my poinsettia (STAMPlorations) and then stamped the sentiment (STAMPlorations) in grey.

Well, I really hope you'll be able to join us over at OLCCC.  I'd love to see you there!

Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you all have a fantastic day!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - K is for Keep it Simple.
Muse:  Christmas Visions - I decided to forgo all the layers of the muse card by Kimberly Weiner and just used the white on white colour scheme.  Here's her lovely card...





10 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, oh! I love this - what a clever combination of these two challenges! So glad you joined us at MCV, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy and I am sure it is even better in the flesh so to speak...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - really elegant!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant, I so MUCH want to see that up close in my hot little hands!!!!!!! Love it Kim, so glad you joined in the MUSE Christmas Visions!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I could always put you on my Christmas card list. ;-)

      Delete
  5. Simple and elegant. Thank you for playing along at the ABC Christmas Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very elegant card - like the subtle effect of the embossing on the white card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! stunning idea, I will have to keep this in mind :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!