January 18, 2013

10 Minute Dash Card

So, I decided to try my hand at a 10 minute card again and join in the fun at Pretty Pink Posh's 10 Minute Dash Challenge  # 10.  You had to use the colours rose, grey and sage.  Let me tell you this is no easy task.  I have a tendency to take my time creating a card.  I may have a design in my head but it rarely turns out exactly how I envision it.  Usually, things change as I'm working which eats up time.  So, after a few attempts I finally managed to come up with a card that I not only liked but created in 9 mins and 23 seconds!  Yay me!  LOL.
Here it is!

(Click on image to view larger)


I stamped and coloured in my gift bag image then layered it on the green patterned paper.  Took my roller stamp and rolled it across the card base.  I used 3D dots to attach the image to the card. Voila!  Most of my 10 minutes were taken up colouring in the image.

Well, that's it for this post.  Hope you have a fabulous day!

Supplies:  Paper (cream) Recollections, (green patterned from LilyKate collection) Basic Grey, Stamps: (gift bag from Birthday Bakery set) Stampin' Up!, (flourish roller stamp) Stampin' Up!, Ink: (Dove Grey) StazOn, (black) Memento, Other: (pencil crayons) Prismacolor.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, Kim. That roller stamp is so pretty and you used the colors perfectly.

    Thank you so much for playing in the 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I'm with ya on the card-changes-as-I-go-along syndrome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!