January 26, 2013

All A Flutter

Well, today I have a card that I made for two different challenges.  One is for CAS-ual Fridays "make your mark" challenge.  You have to use markers on your card.  The other is CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.  Here's the sketch:


So here's my card.
(click on image for large view)


As you can see I've coloured in the butterfly with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I really like how it turned out.  After fussy cutting it out I attached some wire for the antennae.  The chevron paper is from the box of goodies I won at the PaperCrafts Connection blog.  Did I ever get a lot of good stuff! A bunch of embellishments, stickers, paper and even a stamp.  All from the Dear Lizzy Neopolitan collection.  It was like Christmas!

Anyway, that's it for me today.  Hope you all have a fabulous day!

Supplies:  Card stock: (white) Recollections, Patterned paper: (chevron from Dear Lizzy Neopolitan 
collection) American Crafts, Digi Stamp: (All A Flutter 3) Floppy Latte's Digital Designs, Wood 
Stamp: (sentiment) Stampin' Up!, Ink: (black) Stampin' Up!, Markers: Spectrum Noir (see picture below for colours).




7 comments:

  1. Your butterfly is beautiful! Rhondawamsley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your butterfly is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning some goodies from the Papercrafts Connection blog! That big bold butterfly is wonderful Kim! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That butterfly is gorgeous and I love the chevrons! And whoop whoop on your PC win! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gorgeous shading on that butterfly! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch,Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my prettiness! Your butterfly coloring is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colored butterfly looks great and the chevrons make this card perfect for the CAS-ual Friday challenge. Thanks for playing along this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!