June 04, 2016

Inkspirational Challenge - Word Prompt - Text

Hey everyone!  It's the weekend!  Yay!  It's also time for another challenge over at Inkspirational.  We've got a word prompt challenge for you this time. It's "Text".


All kinds of possibilities with this one.  There was something I wanted to try out so this is what I came up with....


I stamped my flowers and leaves (STAMPlorations) masking where I needed it on a piece of text patterned paper.  Then I coloured in my flowers and leaves with my prismacolor pencil crayons.  The colours aren't quite as bright but it's a cool look, I think.  I like the way the text shows through the colouring too.  I stamped the sentiment (STAMPlorations) and embossed it in white.  Lastly, I attached it to my white card base.

Well, I hope you pop on over to the main blog and check out what the rest of the DT and our Guest Designer made.  Thanks for visiting and have an awesome day!

I'd like to link up with the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - anything goes
AAA Cards - 2nd Big Birthday Bash


CAS-ual Fridays - florals


Stamping Smiles Designs, Tic Tac Toe Challenge - I used top row, Yellow/Mixed Alphas/Garden


9 comments:

  1. Your coloring turned out stunning, what a great idea! Such a beautiful card, I truly love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining our birthday celebration at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers sure look gorgeous on top of the script paper. Thanks for joining in AAA Cards Big Birthday Bash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me think of old books with illuminated letters - a rich and ornate look, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stamping and colouring on text-patterned paper is definitely a cool look AND a pretty one, at that! I second Marina: ornate and rich!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Gorgeous coloring technique. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning elegance Kim, superb colouring and really effective on the kraft cardstock. Thanks for sharing at AAA Birthday blog hop. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, this gorgeous card, and all the text background is fun, and love the colored flowers. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I like the design! Thank you so much for joining us at SSD Tic-Tac-Toe challenge blog.
    Olesya, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!