June 09, 2016

Lettuce Celebrate

Hi there!  Today I've got a fun card to share.  I love the Calorie Wise set from Paper Smooches.  I find it very amusing.  One of the stamps is a head of lettuce and has a really cute sentiment to match.  Here's what I made with it....


I stamped my lettuce several times, masking where I needed to.  Then, I coloured them in with my Spectrum Noir markers.  You'd be surprise all the colours lettuce comes in.  :-)  I stamped the sentiment in black.  It's a pretty simple card but I love how it turned out and the sentiment makes me giggle every time!

Well, that's all for today.  I have another card to share but I'll save that one for tomorrow.  Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - make your mark
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - "repeat after me". Use same stamp at least three times. I've used mine seven times. 

7 comments:

  1. This card made me chuckle when I realised it was heads of lettuces...really fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heads of lettuce have made BEAUTIFUL flowers! HA! This is a great card, lettuce make that perfectly clear! Love your colors too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! Love all the colors of lettuces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun sentiment! Love the colorful lettuce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a fun, cute card with all the different colors of lettuce. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you masked and colored all those cute heads of lettuce, Kim! Fabulous puny sentiment, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun, but pretty card! Love how you've arranged all the lettuce, and the sentiment is awesome! Thanks for sharing this with us at ATSM this week :)
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!