June 10, 2016

Warm Winter Wishes

Hey!  It's time for another card!  Today I've got a Christmas themed card for you.  I love non-traditional colours for Christmas cards.  It's fun to try and make the colours work.  Anyway, here's my card....


It's rather fun with those colours, don't you think?  I stamped my houses (Neat and Tangled) in the following colours:  Broken China and Victorian Velvet Distress ink, Hero Arts Pool and Butter and the purple is by Recollections. The trees (Neat and Tangled) are stamped in New Sprout and Pear Tart Memento ink.  I added a narrow strip of green glitter tape underneath and stamped my sentiment (Neat and Tangled) in black.  I then took my falling snow stencil (Simon Says Stamp) and filled it in with embossing paste.  A nice CAS Christmas card. :-)

I'm so glad you took some time out of your day to come visit me.  Hope the rest of your day is awesome!

I'd like to link up for the following challenges:

Jingle Belles - snowman or snow
Little Tangles - embossing
CAS(E) This Sketch -

10 comments:

  1. Super cute Holiday card! I do love those bright, cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS Christmas card Kim and yes those colours work well and not ones that normally would spring to mind for a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those colors ... such a fun design with those stamps ... so very glad you helped us celebrate Frosty at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the non traditional colors, SUCH fun, love that N&T set too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little cluster of images at the bottom, cool way to take the sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so sweet! I love your festive take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww such a sweet design !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun and fabulous card, i love that uber sparkly snow with the gorgeous colorful houses! thanks for celebrating all things cool and wintery with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome card, Kim! Thank you for playing with us! Elena, Little Tangles DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!