January 31, 2016

Christmas Lute

Hi!  Yes, it's a Christmas card.  Yes, you'll be seeing these throughout the year again.  But, really, are you that surprised?  You all know my love of making Christmas cards.  :-). LOL.  By making them all year long I avoid the rush and scramble to get them done in December.  Somehow I still manage to have some I have to make last minute though.  This year I'm going to try and make two of the same card.  Just in case I need them or my Mom wants some again this year.  :-). Anyway, here's my card...




I stamped my lute (Inkadinkdo) and coloured it with my Spectrum Noir markers. I added some metallic gold gel pen for the strings and metallic red for the berries.  I stamped the sentiment (STAMPlorations) in black.  It's pretty simple but I like how it looks.

Thanks for visiting me today and I hope you have had a lovely weekend!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Merry Monday Christmas Challenge - one layer card


Christmas Card Challenges - anything goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - holiday
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - anything goes


16 comments:

  1. You're so on top of things! Kudos on the jump start to the Christmas season. Your coloring on this is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored and designed, Kim! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Kim! wow, you colored very impressively....stunning card! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card! I love how well you coloured the lute-it is so vintage in look and very Christmas in feel

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely coloring and I like the image of the lute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card and amazing coloring

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card. Love the image and your coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is simple but that's why I love it! So traditional and great colouring too.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Such a great eye for detail! Your coloring is gorgeous. Thank you for playing with us at ATSM! Hugz Jules

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome CAS card Love it . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a beautiful card - so much depth to it. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so beautiful. I love the image and your coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges. In addition, your card has been featured on the CCC Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/christmascardchallenges/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, this beauty got showcased at ATSM! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is FABULOUS! Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges - such a pleasure to view. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card, Kim! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!