January 26, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration #57

Winter greeting, everyone!  I don't know what it's like where you live but here it's cold.  We still haven't had a ton of snow (there's less than a foot on the ground) but I'm sure that'll change.  I wish I could just hibernate for the next month or so.  Winter. Blah!

So, it's time for more inspiration over at STAMPlorations again!  I hope you'll all come on over and see what fabulous projects the DT has made. I'm always amazed at the diversity of styles and the amazing talent of out DT.  :-). Here's what I came up with this week....


I used the ink splotch stamp from the Mixed Media Elements set and coloured right on the stamp with my Spectrum Aqua markers in red, light blue and dark blue.  I spritzed with water and stamped in the corner of my card base.  I repeated this several times, sometimes just spritzing again without re-inking.  Once this was dry I stamped my feather (Trendy Feathers set) in versamark black and the sentiment (Trendy Feathers set) in the same black.  Lastly, I splattered some red and dark blue all over.

So, hop on over to the blog and check out all the inspiration!  Don't forget to comment on the main blog to be entered in for the monthly random prize drawing too.

Hope you enjoyed your visit!  Have a lovely day!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Less is More - silhouette
Craft Stamper Magazine, Take it, Make it January Challenge - use a stamp


10 comments:

  1. I'll beat you with the snow this year - we got it all at once....fab splotching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design for this card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. The splotch stamp is becoming more and more appealing to me. In fact, it has become a must on my wishlist. Love the ways you use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look because it seems so effortless yet I know it isn't. Quite pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Striking and fabulous Kim - what a fun background to your silhouette feather and thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design .... great colours too! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ..... Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful watercolor Thanks for sharing Found through the stamploration blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to be so late visiting you, what a super silhouette and inking Kim!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!