January 31, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration #58

Hello!  It's Tuesday and that means another Inspiration post over at STAMPlorations.  We hope to inspire you to create!  my card came about when I saw a card on Pinterest and got all inspired.  You can see the card that inspired me HERE.  Now here's my card...



(All stamps by STAMPlorations)

I took a panel of watercolour paper and stamped my flowers (Blooming Buds set) and embossed in white. Then using my magenta Spectrum Aqua marker and my broad waterpen, I created an ombré wash and let it dry.  I took a strip of vellum and embossed my sentiment (Fond Expressions 2 set) in silver, then wrapped it around my watercoloured panel.  I adhered this to my card base.  Its rather a cool effect, isn't it?  :-)

I hope you'll stop on by the blog and see what the other DT ladies made too.  Such amazing projects! Don't forget you could be entered to win the monthly random prize by commenting on the main blog.

Hope I inspired you to get creative today!  Thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenge:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. This is very pretty and so soft looking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful elegant card. Visiting via the Stamplorations blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sponging looks like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speechless......stunning card Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!