January 12, 2016

Watercolour Snowflakes

Hey all!  Just popping in to share a card and link up to some challenges.  Check it out.....


I had recently made a watercolour wash on some watercolour paper using my new Spectrum Aqua markers and decided to die cut some snowflakes (Echo Park) from it.  I attached the snowflakes to my white card base, trimmed them along the edges and added a strip of silver glitter tape (Darice).  I attached some new chipboard letters to spell joy.  I had won these not too long ago from Jingle Belles from Lauren's Etsy shop, Just Enough Stuff.  They are made from vintage sheet music which I thought was pretty cool.  Anyway, the last thing I did was add some sequins (Neat and Tangled).

Well, I hope you are all having a warmer Monday than we are here!  Thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges - anything goes
Jingles Belles - use something new and something old
ABC Christmas Challenge - A is for anything goes

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card . Love the joy . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I like the joy cut from music paper and the pretty snowflakes. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A GORgeous design..I LOve your Snowflakes and sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really pretty card! I love those snowflakes and the Joy word

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful snowflake design, thanks for joining us in our ABC Christmas challenge this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your gorgeous card, what a great combination of old and new items; had to laugh when i recognized my vintage music paper letters, you've used them so perfectly! glad you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun in 2026! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, Kim! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those colors ... and the musical letters are so fun ... so glad you started 2016 with the jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful snowflakes - great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card - love the snowflakes!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!